The Schoolwear Association revealed its new branding and website at its annual awards ceremony in Solihull on 14 October, 2018. The association has updated its logo, while its new website champions its ‘Every Child is Worth It’ campaign, as reported in the September issue of Images.
“The new website and logo has been designed for the members, and it is something that we should all feel extremely proud of. I’m sure it will add much value to our ‘Every Child Is Worth It’ campaign, and our work for the industry going forwards,” said David Burgess, chairman of the Schoolwear Association.
The awards, which are in their second year, rewarded schoolwear specialists from across the industry in a variety of categories.
The winners included:
• Total Clothing – Best Schoolwear Specialist 2018 (Less than 10 fulltime staff), sponsored by David Luke
• Stevensons School Uniform Outfitters – Best Schoolwear Specialist 2018 (More than 10 fulltime staff), sponsored by Trutex
• Schoolblazer – Best Digital Schoolwear 2018, sponsored by Banner
• David Luke – Best Schoolwear Supplier 2018, sponsored by Marton Mills
• Early Years – Best Community Partner 2018, sponsored by Rowlinson Knitwear
• Heather Walker from Trutex – Outstanding Service to Schoolwear 2018, sponsored by William Turner